Here is a link to Jodi’s Blog: http://mcpactions.com/blog/
The rules are as follows:
To enter, you will need to do the following:
– Post to your blog, twitter and/or facebook about this contest (let people know how to enter and provide a link)
– Come back here and leave a comment writing where you posted (with link so that it can be verified if your post is picked from the random drawing)
– In your comment, please write why you want to win this lens, where you would want to most the lens, and for fun tell us how many lenses you currently own.
To qualify, you must:
– Have a US mailing address that the lens can ship to – this can be yours or a friend or relative but make sure you have one prior to entering (Tamron USA is only authorized to sell and distribute in the US)
– Have a Camera that works with Tamron Lenses. If you do not have a Nikon or Canon SLR, a similar range lens for Pentax or Sony will be substituted.
– Do all the above items explained in the “enter section.”
– Please do not add comments more than once. I approve all comments to limit spam (unless have commented and been approved on another post in recent days). I will approve posts at least once every 12 hours – if not sooner. So be patient and check back. If you see your comment is on many times, email me and let me know what name was used and what post numbers, so I can delete the duplicates in fairness to all.
At first I was bummed as it was for Nikon and Canon, neither camera do I have. I kept reading though….and was pleasantly surprised see they will substitute with a Pentax *yes* if I didn’t have either of the previous 2 mentioned. I was pretty happy about that. I have a 70-300mm Tamron lens which i love. I would love one where I didn’t have to keep switching. I have had to have my sensor cleaned on my camera a couple of times and I am convinced it is because I am changing my lens all the time. I also love to use my newest lens a 50mm 1.4 which takes very nice portraits. I know I would take it everywhere with me and use it in all kinds of photo ops!
I have 3 lens currently – 18 – 55mm kit lens, 70 – 300mm Tamron Zoom Lens, and 50mm 1.4 Pentax lens.